The unique combination of Organic honey in the UK and lemon is used to relieve cough and flu conditions or to clear the throat. It is a mixture between sweetness and acid that is very pleasant to taste.
It is also used topically to treat blackheads and reduce oiliness on the skin. Apart from this, there are many other benefits of using honey and lemon.
The following recipes take advantage of the benefits of these two ingredients to create exquisite dishes. We invite you to try them and, incidentally, take advantage of their benefits.
Lemon has many health benefits. We present five easy recipes so you can enjoy their benefits.
- Honey lemon dressing
- 1 tablespoon of Raw honey in UK by Nature’s Queen Honey (20 g).
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil (90 g).
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice (45 ml).
- Salt and pepper to taste).
- The first thing to do is visiting The Natures Queen honey to buy organic honey in UK
- First, mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Later, you can use this dressing to apply to your favorite salads.
- It's that easy and in less than 10 minutes you will have a healthy dressing.
- Honey Lemon Mini Chicken Skewers
for the sauce
- 1/4 cup of The Natures Queen Honey honey (45 g).
- Juice of 1 lemon (5 ml).
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce (15 m).
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder (5 g).
For the mini skewers
- 1 pinch of pepper.
- 1 teaspoon of salt (5 g).
- 2 tablespoons of oil (30 g).
- 4 pieces of skewer sticks.
- 1/2 cup of spring onion (110 g).
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley (5 g).
- 1 boneless chicken breast, in cubes (200 g).
- First, mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Season the chicken cubes with salt and also with pepper and then apply a little of the honey and lemon sauce.
- Then, marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Assemble the skewers by alternating the chicken with the spring onions.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the breasts evenly, basting them with more sauce as required until golden brown.
- Finally, decorate your mini-skewers with chopped parsley.
- Honey Lemon Chicken Wings
- Salt to taste).
- 1 kg of chicken wings.
- Lemon juice (145 ml).
- 10 teaspoons of honey (200 g).
- First, preheat the oven to 180ºC for 8-10 minutes.
- Then place the wings in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and set them aside.
- Then, squeeze the lemons, add the honey and mix evenly.
- Add the honey-lemon mixture over the wings and allow it to rest for a while.
- Put the wings in the oven.
- Finally, every 15-20 minutes add the honey-lemon mixture to the wings and flip for 45 minutes. The sauce should have a gelatinous consistency.
- Sponge cake or honey and lemon cake
This honey and lemon cake is juicy and also very aromatic. Follow these simple steps to enjoy a cake for approximately 8 or 10 people.
- 3 eggs (180g).
- 1 envelope of yeast (10 g).
- 250 g of flour (2 cups).
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (20 g).
- 120 ml of honey (1/2 cup).
- 150 ml of milk (1 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (8 g).
- Juice and zest of a large lemon.
- 120 ml of olive oil (1 cup of oil).
- First, preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Then melt the honey a little in the microwave oven. Be careful not to overheat. We just want it to liquefy a bit to make it more manageable.
- Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Mix the liquefied honey with the egg yolks and also the sugar with the blender until it turns white.
- Then add the milk, cinnamon, juice, zest, and oil and beat until the ingredients are well integrated.
- Add the flour and yeast and mix very well.
- Carefully add the egg whites to the snow point avoiding them going down too much.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the cake or sponge cake is well cooked. Insert a toothpick or knife to check.
- Finally, if you like, you can sprinkle it with cinnamon powder and icing sugar.
- Pork with honey and lemon
This time we will be preparing some delicious pork fillets with our star mix today.
- 1 teaspoon of curry (5 g).
- 2 tablespoons of oil (30 g).
- 5 tablespoons of honey (100 g).
- 4 small pork fillets (300 g).
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (22 ml).
- First, preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- then mix the honey, oil, curry, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Place the fillets in a bowl and apply the previous mixture.
- Then, marinate in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Finally, place the fillets in the oven for 1 hour, occasionally basting them with the honey-lemon mixture.
We hope you have enjoyed these recipes. Dare to prepare them and also enjoy the benefits that organic honey in UK and lemon have for your health.