Honey in UK is a delicacy that hides a multitude of properties and the best multivitamin that we can have at our fingertips. It is highly nutritious and contains minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphate, sodium chloride, potassium and magnesium. In addition to vitamins, glucose and fructose. Without a doubt, it is a healthy food for the whole family and one of the most natural sweeteners.
It also has great healing and healthy properties:
- Increases energy . When you feel tired and have a hard time recovering, a spoonful of honey will help you prevent and cure anemia, stress and fatigue. Even for times of intense training.
- Help for a healthy heart . Helps eliminate fluid retention in people with heart conditions.
- Antioxidant . It has antioxidant properties thanks to its high content of phenolic acids and enzymes such as catalase and glucose oxidase, which are capable of protecting cells from free radicals.
- Prevents insomnia. Acacia Honey is perfect for those who have trouble falling asleep and suffer from stress or anxiety. Hence drink a glass of hot milk with honey (if orange blossom better) before bed.
- Relieves digestive problems . Honey is quickly absorbed and relieves burning and ulcer pain.
- Natural antibiotic . Honey prevents infections given its content in antibiotic substances (inhibin, formic acid), as well as energetic sugars, vitamins, minerals, active enzymes, amino acids, organic acids, pollen and acetylcholine. A mixture of honey and lemon is a perfect remedy for sore throats, especially honey from a thousand flowers.
- Strengthens the bones . For times when we need calcium supplements, honey will help absorb calcium and increase bone mass.
- Eliminate toxins. It activates the metabolism of the liver and protects it from medicines.